Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs End Credits

When I first saw Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, I missed the very beginning, but when I saw the opening title, I knew it was going to be an awesome movie. However, it was the end credits that left me wanting the DVD to be out OMG NOW! But now, they've been posted on youtube, so I can watch to my heart's content:


Art of the Title Sequence has an interview with Yellowshed, who put the end credits together, which reveals that the sequence was originally going to be set to the title song from Xanadu (and there's an animatic on the page that shows an alternate version of the credits set to the song). So I've been amusing myself by playing that song while watching the actual end credits, and I think I kind of like that better. No offense to Raining Sunshine or anything.
Edit: Someone has the end credits synched to the song! You can see it here.

And while I'm talking about Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, I want to give a plug to probably the only CWaCoM-dedicated forum out there, Flint Lockwood's Lab.

No comments: