Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Character Videos

I was checking Hasbro's My Little Pony site, and noticed that they had a page for videos that I hadn't noticed when I checked it the other day, and much to my delight, I found a series of videos, each about half a minute long, profiling one of the main characters for the upcoming series.  Strangely, not long after I watched them, the videos seem to have vanished from that page, though they can still be found here.  The videos are narrated, so no voice acting is seen, but again, the animation looks absolutely amazing:




Seriously, the more previews I see of this, the more I can't wait for the series.  Especially since reading all the various profiles for the ponies, and now seeing them in action, has given me the most striking urge to make an AMV using the song "Popular" from Wicked, starring Rarity:

 "And though you protest your disinterest, I know clandestinely..."

 "You're gonna grin and bear it, your new-found popularity!"

No comments: